What's new

Spurs Shares Advice

Bus-Conductor

SC Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
39,837
50,713
I didn't get round to selling my shares when ENIC bought the club back and de-listed us.

I made the decision to sell recently and after guidance by Capita (the administrators of THFC PLC shares) put a minimum of 40p a share on the form. They came back today and said they had matched the 40p. Has anyone else sold any recently. What did you get ?
 

Dougal

Staff
Jun 4, 2004
60,415
130,873
Held onto mine. Not sure it makes any difference but in my mind a bit of the club is mine and ill never sell.
 

Worthy

Well-Known Member
Feb 19, 2004
591
541
I've got around 250 shares. Was in two minds as to selling them. Decided to keep them though.
 

OmarsComing

Mentally Disturbed Individual!
Jan 2, 2011
7,255
7,665
Combined, does SC own enough shares to have a say in policies at the club?

so far we have 250 shares+ Dougal's and BC's but they are being meenies and not telling us how many they have.
 

Greenspur

Very old member
Sep 1, 2004
2,681
3,090
Held onto mine. Not sure it makes any difference but in my mind a bit of the club is mine and ill never sell.

I feel exactly the same.
Paid about 80p for them years ago, so they've halved in value. Not that it matters - I own 0.00000000001% of the club.
 

Pedro

Blue & Yellow
Jan 4, 2005
2,039
1,355
Best to hold on to them for a couple of years and sell when we win the league. Should increase in value ;)
 

Dan Ashcroft

Manstack vs The Gay Chimney
Jan 6, 2008
6,404
1,147
Held onto mine. Not sure it makes any difference but in my mind a bit of the club is mine and ill never sell.

Not sure you'll have a choice. If someone owns more than 90%, which ENIC do, they can compulsory purchase the remaining 10% any time they want. It's what Abramovich did to gain total control of Chelsea for example.
 

whitelightwhiteheat

SC Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
6,517
3,195
so we have approx 350 out of a billion.... at this rate we won't even be able to influence the board into selling David Bentley to Berwick Rangers.
 

marion52

Well-Known Member
Dec 10, 2006
1,717
2,542
I have 100, will never sell. My children got them as a 50th birthday present, so special in 2 ways.
 

theShiznit

Well-Known Member
Jul 26, 2004
18,076
24,279
Sold mine, made a loss, but kept the share certificate with the old badge on it so that's good enough for me...
 
Top