1. We'll reach the league cup final.
2. We'll beat Liverpool at Anfield.
3. We'll lose to one of the newly promoted teams at home.
4. Chelsea will finish outside of the top 6.
5. Ndombele will be in the EPL team of the year.
1. We will either win the league
2. or the Champions league
3. We will bring in a really good player in Jan
4. VAR overall will help us instead of screwing us
5. We will name a stand after Poch at the end of the season
1. VAR will overturn 8 Salah penalties due to him diving. 2 diving yellows are given to him in 1 game causing him to be sent off.
2. Klopp, in a fit of rage after Salah gets sent off for diving, pulls a Suarez.
That’s all i’ve got.
1. Kane breaks the EPL goal scoring record.
2. We challenge for the title all the way to the end, but don't know if we will win it.
3. We will win a trophy.
4. We will make it to the CL Final again.
5. We go undefeated at home in the EPL.
1 Kane will hit 25+ in the league
2 Davinson Sánchez will be the scapegoat for the season
3 we will get knocked out the champions League before the last 16
4 Harry will do his ligaments in again (struggling here now)
5 unfortunately it'll be another season without silverware 😭
1. VJ will score 20 plus goals, either for us or his new team.
2. We will concede the fewest goals in the top flight.
3. We will win the Double.
4. Lampard will be successful at Chelsea, playing the youth at last and binning off the prima donnas.
5. Peterborough United will finally get promoted. And relegated again the following season.
1. We actually have a fit squad unlike last season.
2. We actually have a fit squad unlike last season, but it’ll take time to put the first team in place, ‘cause we’ll have options.
3. Ndombele is transformative to the way we play.
4. Harry Kane is rotated for some PL games.
5. We actually win something.
1. At least one of Arsenal and Man. United will finish outside the top six.
2. We will be top three and closer in points to top than 5th.
3. We will finally beat Arsenal in both league fixtures.
4. We will go unbeaten at home.
5. Parrott will score at least five PL goals this season.
I'm looking at the fact that Mane and Salah both at Afcon, Mane is still in the quarter finals I think, Firmino got to Copa America final, just hopeful it will affect them in the latter parts of the season coupled with their lack of movement in the transfer market.